The System I Use to Read As Much as I Can
Welcome to another Lead In With Lorne. This week we’re discussing how to manage your reading lists, because great leaders are readers. I have a specific system that I follow which helps me manage my reading intake.
1. Find recommendations on the topics you’re interested in from LinkedIn, or peers.
2. Balance reading them by downloading them on iPads, Kindle and listening on the Audible app.
3. If you want a short summary, use Blinkist, it’s awesome.
4. Listen to Audible books at 2x speed to consume more in a shorter period of time.
5. Use something like Flipboard to consume and customize magazine articles.